LHS Class of ‘65
50th REUNION INFORMATION
For more than a year, your reunion committee has
been working hard planning our LHS Class of 65’s
50th Reunion. We have a fun weekend planned.
LHS Class of ‘65’s 50th
Reunion is scheduled the weekend of Sept. 4, 5, and
6, 2015. Save the date and plan to attend
this special gathering! As this is Labor Day
weekend, please make your travel plans and hotel
reservations early, should you need them. Special
rates with two hotels have been arranged.
• Hampton Inn and Suites, 3095 W. County Line Road,
Littleton, Co. 80125. They have created a personal
website for us.
Click on this and make reservations
online. Reservations may also be made by calling the
front desk at 303-794-1800, or central reservations
at 1-800-HAMPTON, and mention the Group Code LHS.
Rates are $104-$134. Reservations must be made no
later than 08/04/2015.
• LaQuinta Inn and Suites, 7190 W. Hampton Ave.,
Lakewood, Co. 80227, on the southeast corner of
Hampton and Wadsworth, which is very convenient to
Pinehurst. The rate is $98. Call 303-969-9700 to
make reservations, and mention that you are part of
the LHS Reunion Group. Reservations must be made no
later than 08/13/2015.
Friday, September 4, 3pm
• School Tour at Littleton High School
Friday, September 4, 6pm-10pm,
a kick-off gathering
• Lone Tree Golf Club, 9808 Sunningdale Blvd., Lone
• We will have a taco bar available for a light
dinner and a cash bar for beverages.
• Dress is casual.
Saturday, September 5,
• Pinehurst Country Club, 6255 W. Quincy Ave. ,
• Dinner will be a buffet, and a cash bar will be
Click here for a copy
of the menu
• Dress up a little bit more for this one, but be
• We will have a photographer that evening that will
put together a DVD. It will be available for sale,
but the price has yet to be determined.
Sunday, September 6, 10am-3pm
• Bring-your-own picnic
• Sterne Park, 5800 S. Spotswood St., Littleton.
• The committee will provide water, ice, and cups.
• Please bring whatever else you would like to
Your Cost Of $85 per person
• Friday and Saturday night meals
• Venue rentals
• Sterne Park rental
Friday Night Only Cost is
$35 per person
Saturday Night Only Cost is $65 per person
Sunday Picnic is Free
What is not included:
• The Class of ’65 Website which was funded by
• Donations for website maintenance are still needed
• Please include a donation with your remittal, if
you would like.
• Complete the reservation form found on this
• Make out a check payable to
LHS 50 REUNION
• Send the completed reservation form and check to:
• Patty (Hulet) Jenkins, 5248 Shetland Court,
Highlands Ranch, Co. 80130
• Early reservations and payment will help our cash
flow and workload.
Our goal is simple, to have a record turnout on this
momentous occasion, so please
make every effort to attend. We will have name tags
with BIG letters and a yearbook
picture so you can identify all your old friends!
See you in September!
Your Reunion Committee