LHS Class of ‘65
50th REUNION INFORMATION
For more than a year, your reunion committee has been working hard planning our LHS Class of 65’s 50th Reunion. We have a fun weekend planned.
LHS Class of ‘65’s 50th Reunion is scheduled the weekend of Sept. 4, 5, and 6, 2015. Save the date and plan to attend this special gathering! As this is Labor Day weekend, please make your travel plans and hotel reservations early, should you need them. Special rates with two hotels have been arranged.
• Hampton Inn and Suites, 3095 W. County Line Road, Littleton, Co. 80125. They have created a personal website for us. http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/D/DENHLHX-LHS-20150903/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG Click on this and make reservations online. Reservations may also be made by calling the front desk at 303-794-1800, or central reservations at 1-800-HAMPTON, and mention the Group Code LHS. Rates are $104-$134. Reservations must be made no later than 08/04/2015.
• LaQuinta Inn and Suites, 7190 W. Hampton Ave., Lakewood, Co. 80227, on the southeast corner of Hampton and Wadsworth, which is very convenient to Pinehurst. The rate is $98. Call 303-969-9700 to make reservations, and mention that you are part of the LHS Reunion Group. Reservations must be made no later than 08/13/2015.
Friday, September 4, 3pm
• School Tour at Littleton High School
Friday, September 4, 6pm-10pm, a kick-off gathering
• Lone Tree Golf Club, 9808 Sunningdale Blvd., Lone Tree 80124
• We will have a taco bar available for a light dinner and a cash bar for beverages.
• Dress is casual.
Saturday, September 5, 5pm-10pm
• Pinehurst Country Club, 6255 W. Quincy Ave. , Denver 80235
• Dinner will be a buffet, and a cash bar will be available. Click here for a copy of the menu
• Dress up a little bit more for this one, but be comfortable.
• We will have a photographer that evening that will put together a DVD. It will be available for sale, but the price has yet to be determined.
Sunday, September 6, 10am-3pm
• Bring-your-own picnic
• Sterne Park, 5800 S. Spotswood St., Littleton.
• The committee will provide water, ice, and cups.
• Please bring whatever else you would like to drink.
Your Cost Of $85 per person Includes:
• Friday and Saturday night meals
• Venue rentals
• Sterne Park rental
Friday Night Only Cost is $35 per person
Saturday Night Only Cost is $65 per person
Sunday Picnic is Free
What is not included:
• The Class of ’65 Website which was funded by contributions.
• Donations for website maintenance are still needed
• Please include a donation with your remittal, if you would like.
• Complete the reservation form found on this website (Click here)
• Make out a check payable to LHS 50 REUNION
• Send the completed reservation form and check to:
• Patty (Hulet) Jenkins, 5248 Shetland Court, Highlands Ranch, Co. 80130
• Early reservations and payment will help our cash flow and workload.
Our goal is simple, to have a record turnout on this momentous occasion, so please
make every effort to attend. We will have name tags with BIG letters and a yearbook
picture so you can identify all your old friends!
See you in September!
Your Reunion Committee